The Mount Dennis Community Association has been working to strengthen Toronto’s greenest neighbourhood since 1975. The MDCA works with politicians, businesses and agencies at all levels to advocate on behalf of the community, monitoring developments, trends and proposals. The work of the MDCA has been instrumental in reshaping government policy decisions in the best interest of Mount Dennis residents on a number of occasions in the past, and we continue to advocate for the neighbourhood under the motto”Working together to strengthen Mount Dennis”. In this context the MDCA engages in community-building activities such as litter clean-ups, safety audits, celebratory events and operating a natural ice rink.
Statement of Purpose
The Mount Dennis Community Association is non-partisan and will:
- Seek to strengthen and promote a sense of community spirit in Mount Dennis
- Seek to influence physical changes in our community, so that it will become an even better place to live
- Advocate at all levels on behalf of Mount Dennis and its residents
- Monitor what goes on in our community, and the trends that are affecting it
- Support those who are working to make life better for all or part of the Mount Dennis community
The MDCA Board
· Mike Matos – President (email@example.com)
· Judith Hayes – Vice President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Simon Chamberlain – Recording Secretary (email@example.com)
· Marina Vale – Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Rick Ciccarelli (representing Toronto Community Benefits Network)
· Laura Alderson (representing Mount Dennis BIA)
If you have any questions or want to contact us, e-mail us at: email@example.com.